It’s a no brainer. We believe that every Australian should have access to disposal bins for their incontinence products, and everyone we have spoken to have said, of course! The logic of this is clear to everyone, and we found that doing our market research.
Men’s health and health professional organisations including:
We have a waiting audience…..
BINS4Blokes will also have significant reach through the adopters of the campaign (companies, local governments, workplaces and sporting stadiums) that introduce disposal bins for incontinence products in male toilets. We’ve already made a start, see the case study in our Position Statement and more organisations are getting on board every day. See our list of Adopters.
What will the sponsorship opportunity deliver?
• Development and ongoing management of campaign collateral, including the website
• Public education about male incontinence
• Promotion of the campaign, using social and traditional media
• Staffing support for the campaign
• Campaign evaluation to inform future directions
Talk to us. There are branding opportunities, program and activation opportunities and more. Contact us now if you are interested in sponsoring this initiative. Call Lane Prowd on 03 8692 8400 or email us at email@example.com